Staub Graphite Grey 5.5 QT Round CocotteRegular price $369.99 Save $-369.99
STOVE, OVEN, TABLE
STAUB cast iron can be used on any stovetop, including induction, and with the lid on, it’s oven safe to 500°F.
With its elegant profile and stunning color, you can serve right to the table in it.
The best-selling cast-iron Dutch oven for simmering, braising, frying, and baking
- For versatile, big-batch cooking
- Tight-fitting lid locks in flavor and moisture
- Textured black matte enameled cast iron for perfect browning
Rooted in French culinary heritage, STAUB cookware is beloved by professional and home chefs for its exquisite craftsmanship, exceptional performance, and timeless beauty. Each STAUB cocotte effortlessly and elegantly transitions from the oven to the table - you can cook and serve in the same dish. Built to last a lifetime, these heirloom pieces are designed to be passed from generation to generation.
- 5.5-quart capacity for soups, stews, and braises. 1 quart = 1 serving size, so this is the ideal pot to prep dinner for 4 to 6 people
- Textured black matte enamel interior requires no seasoning and ensures exceptional browning, and heat retention and distribution
- Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops, including induction
- Heavy weight, tight-fitting lid retains moisture, bumps on the lid create a rain-forest effect evenly returning juices back onto food
- Oven safe to 500°F
- Transfers beautifully from oven to table
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
- Made in France