Stackable 4 pc Set Dark BlueRegular price $599.99 Save $-599.99
STAUB Stackable is the ultimate spacing-saving set featuring the essential cookware pieces for all the ways you like to cook. Thoughtfully designed with sloped sides to accommodate nesting, STAUB Stackable fits neatly into any storage area, including shelves, cupboards, and pot drawers.
The set features a 5.25-quart round cocotte, 3.5-quart braiser, 10-inch grill pan, and a universal lid that can be used on each piece. Cook soup on the weekend in the cocotte, braise chicken thighs midweek in the braiser, and grill burgers on the grill pan for a quick family meal. The set price boasts a 30% savings over buying each piece individually. Attachable rubberized bumpers are included to ensure each piece remains scratch-free when stacked and unstacked.
Like all STAUB cast iron, the Stackable set is unsurpassed for slow-cooking meats and vegetables to tender perfection, and for simmering hearty stews and soups. Cast iron possesses exceptional heat-retaining qualities, so the pot heats evenly throughout. With a heavy weight, tight-fitting lid that retains moisture and tiny spikes on the lid interior that create a rain-forest effect evenly returning juices back onto food, you can expect moist, perfectly cooked food every time you use these pans.
Rooted in French culinary heritage, STAUB cookware is beloved by professional and home chefs for its exquisite craftsmanship, exceptional performance, and timeless beauty. Each STAUB cast iron piece effortlessly and elegantly transitions from the oven to the table - you can cook and serve in the same dish. These heirloom pieces can be lovingly passed from generation to generation.
- Set includes 5.25-quart cocotte, 3.5-quart braiser, 10-inch grill pan, and universal lid that fits each piece of cookware
- Sloped sides allow for snug nesting for space-saving storage
- Attachable bumpers protect cookware from scratches when stacking and unstacking
- Textured black matte enamel interior requires no seasoning and ensures exceptional browning, and heat retention and distribution
- Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops, including induction
- Heavy weight, tight-fitting lid retains moisture, spikes on the lid create a rain-forest effect evenly returning juices back onto food
- Oven safe up to 500°F
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
- Made in France