Sea Turtle Swedish DishclothRegular price $7.99 Save $-7.99
This design of the Kemp's Ridley, the smallest and most endangered sea turtle in the world. During the summer months, juvenile sea turtles come to the waters around Cape Cod to feed on crabs, jellyfish and algae.
This design is a celebration of these beautiful sea creatures and a gentle reminder to help reduce the amount of plastic we use in our lives. These dishcloths are a great alternative to traditional plastic based kitchen sponges. It's the perfect zero-waste product- all natural, fully compostable and won't end up floating around in our oceans polluting the waters.
Design by Sandra Venus for Sweetgum Home.
Sweetgum dishcloths are premium quality, made in Europe.
- 100% Nature fibers made from the highest quality wood cellulose sourced from Norway: 70% Cellulose (wood pulp) & 30% Cotton.
- Size: 8" x 6.75" (size of a washcloth)
- Incredibly absorbent & fast drying
- Machine washable (up to 50 times) and bleach safe
- Use in place of paper towels
- 100% biodegradable- Use for 6-9 months then compost!
Sweetgum dishcloths are designed by Sandra Venus in New England, the dishcloth is made in Germany from the highest quality wood cellulose available, then printed in the lovely land of Finland.
Each dishcloth has a removable sticker on the back explaining what this fabulous sponge cloth is all about.