Red Flowers Swedish DishclothRegular price $7.99 Save $-7.99
Inspired by cottage gardens in New England.
Allium, Rose Hips and Bees...
Design by Sandra Venus for Sweetgum Home.
Sweetgum dishcloths are premium quality, made in Europe.
- 100% Nature fibers made from the highest quality wood cellulose sourced from Norway: 70% Cellulose (wood pulp) & 30% Cotton.
- Size: 8" x 6.75" (size of a washcloth)
- Incredibly absorbent & fast drying
- Machine washable (up to 50 times) and bleach safe
- Use in place of paper towels
- 100% biodegradable- Use for 6-9 months then compost!
Sweetgum dishcloths are designed by Sandra Venus in New England, the dishcloth is made in Germany from the highest quality wood cellulose available, then printed in the lovely land of Finland.
Each dishcloth has a removable sticker on the back explaining what this fabulous sponge cloth is all about.