Classic Serrated Utility Knife 6"Regular price $114.99 Save $-114.99
Also called a tomato knife or a sandwich knife, the Shun Classic Serrated Utility Knife is a blade with many uses. In size, it's between the chef's knife and the paring knife, but its blade is narrower and straighter. The serrated edge makes it ideal for slicing foods with somewhat tough skins and soft interiors - such as avocados. It works well on sausages, especially those with tougher casing, and with hard cheeses. The Shun Classic Serrated Utility Knife is wonderful for a multitude of small tasks where more precise cuts are needed.
- This multi-purpose knife features serrations to cut through tougher foods without tearing
- Hand-sharpened 16° double-bevel blade (32° comprehensive)
- Steel: Proprietary VG-MAX cutting core, 34 layers each side (68 total) stainless Damascus cladding
- Handle: D-shaped ebony PakkaWood®
- Blade length: 6 in. (15.2 cm)
- Handcrafted in Japan