Classic Hollow Ground Slicing Knife 9"Regular price $179.99 Save $-179.99
Can the right knife really make food taste better? In a word, yes. The Shun Classic Hollow-Ground Slicing Knife's long, narrow blade allows you to make a cleaner cut, which helps keep more of the juices - and thus more of the flavor - trapped in the meat. The longer blade lets you make precise slices with a single stroke, while the narrower profile and hollow-ground indentations help the blade glide through the meat with even less friction. Producing thin, beautiful, even slices of meat isn't hard - when your have the right knife. The Shun Classic Hollow-Ground Slicing Knife is the right knife.
- Hollow-ground indentations help slices release from the blade
- Hand-sharpened 16° double-bevel blade (32° comprehensive)
- Steel: Proprietary VG-MAX cutting core, 34 layers each side (68 total) stainless Damascus cladding
- Handle: D-shaped ebony PakkaWood®
- Blade length: 9 in. (22.9 cm)
- Handcrafted in Japan