Classic Gokujo Boning and Fillet 6"Regular price $124.99 Save $-124.99
The Shun Classic Boning/Fillet is adept at these two key kitchen chores. For boning, the narrow, sharp, curved blade gets in close to the bone, making it easy to separate meat from bone. Even fibrous tissue is no match for Shun's extremely sharp edge. It's perfect for trimming the silver skin from a tenderloin or roast or even making your own cutlets. The narrow blade reduces the drag as you cut against the meat, so cutting is fast and easy. When it comes to filleting fish, the blade's six-inch length is just right to glide through the body of the fish, quickly removing bones and skin. The D-shaped handle provides a secure grip for excellent control.
- Curved, rigid blade gets in close and offers controlled cutting
- Hand-sharpened 16° double-bevel blade (32° comprehensive)
- Steel: Proprietary VG-MAX cutting core, 34 layers each side (68 total) stainless Damascus cladding
- Handle: D-shaped ebony PakkaWood®
- Blade length: 6 in. (15.2 cm)
- Handcrafted in Japan