Classic Chef's Knife 10"Regular price $169.99 Save $-169.99
Some cooks simply prefer a longer chef's knife. For them, we offer the Shun Classic 10-inch Chef's Knife. The longer blade provides additional cutting leverage and is especially handy when it comes to cutting larger foods. That said, it is an all-purpose blade ideal for a wide variety of cutting tasks - slicing, dicing, and chopping just about anything in the kitchen. The longer blade also enables you to cut more product with fewer strokes - for example, cutting several carrots at once instead of just one. This is especially important for the productivity of commercial kitchens. Even though this is a larger knife, Shun Classic's thinner blades makes it lighter and less tiring to use than comparable European-style Chef's knives.
- For those who prefer a larger chef's knife
- Hand-sharpened 16° double-bevel blade (32° comprehensive)
- Steel: Proprietary VG-MAX cutting core, 34 layers each side (68 total) stainless Damascus cladding
- Handle: D-shaped ebony PakkaWood®
- Blade length: 10 in. (25.4 cm)
- Handcrafted in Japan