21.5 QT Pressure Cooker/CannerRegular price $499.99 Save $-499.99
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The All American 921 21 Quart Pressure Canner features:
- Professional quality, extra heavy duty cast aluminum construction throughout for fast & even heating
- Stay-cool bakelite top handle
- Geared steam gauge
- Equipped with 2 automatic venting features which provide an extra margin of safety (the safety control valve & overpressure plug)
- Pressure regulator weight with settings of 5, 10 and 15 psi
- Smooth, easy to clean satin finish
- Double thickness edges for additional protection on points of heaviest wear
- Please Note: All American Pressure Canners are not recommended for use on glass top/ flat ranges without first checking with your stove manufacturer because their weight may cause the glass/ceramic to break. The diameter of the canners are larger than most burners and may cause heat to transfer outward and damage the surrounding surface. All American Pressure Canners are intended and manufactured solely for home use applications. they are not intended for commercial applications.
- Includes 2 cooking/canning racks and instruction & recipe book
Capacity - 21 1/2 Quarts (Liquid), 19 Pint Jars, 7 Quart Jars
Inside diameter - 12 1/4 inches
Inside Height - 10 1/2 inches
Overall Length - 15 inches
Overall Height - 15 3/8 inches
*Jar capacities are based on round regular mouth standard Mason jar sizes.
Made in the U.S.A.
1 Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
Underwriters Laboratories Listed