--Classic 3.5 Veggie KnifeRegular price $84.99 Save $-84.99
The Shun Classic Vegetable Knife is ideal for a wide variety of small tasks where more precise cuts are needed, such as trimming broccoli, green beans, or other smaller vegetables. While the size is similar to a paring knife, the blade shape is different. Instead of the paring knife's curved edge, the Shun Classic Vegetable Knife has a straight 3 ½-in. edge. This straight edge makes it easy to handhold a carrot or zucchini while slicing it into a pot. The flat edge is handy for chopping or mincing smaller herbs and vegetables against a chopping board.
- Held in the hand or used against a board, this knife is essential
- Hand-sharpened 16° double-bevel blade (32° comprehensive)
- Steel: Proprietary VG-MAX cutting core, 34 layers each side (68 total) stainless Damascus cladding
- Handle: D-shaped ebony PakkaWood®
- Blade length: 3.5 in. (8.9 cm)
- Handcrafted in Japan